Forums

TopicHate And The Business Opportunity

• Mon 20th Feb 2017 - 9:52am

Lotto Destroyer System

In today's times it's unfortunately not very tough to find plenty of people filled with hate. It's sad in so many ways. It ripples like a rock thrown into a pond effecting the lives of good, honest, ethical people who simply do not deserve it.
    A quick search on the Internet revealed even further proof and confirmation that hate truly is out of control. There are hate sites against Michael Jordan and even the greatest man who ever walked the earth Jesus Christ.
    I suppose the rationale in the minds of people who are filled with hate is they have some reason and can easily justify their hatred for another. The most amazing thing about it becomes what those reasons are.
    In almost every instance when the smoke clears, the actual reason which sparked the hatred initially is usually something really dumb.
    One of the most insane things I've ever heard (and I hear it often in my business) is when people call me to say they've tried various business opportunities in the past and all were scams and the people promised them the moon... blah..blah..blah.

http://quantumvisionsystemreview.org/lotto-destroyer-system-review/

Now don't get me wrong, I'm dead set against anyone, anywhere giving people hype in order to sign them up into their program. However, where does the responsibility of the person signing up actually start?
    It very clearly starts before they make their free will decision to send in a penny to join a program. Ultimately no matter what excuse they throw up, it is they who made the ultimate decision to send in their money to get signed up.
    Several years ago I sent in my $39.95 just like tons of other people to buy a package which claimed to tell me how to make money placing ads in newspapers across the country. I watched the infomercial as others did and could have easily turned the channel. Instead, I made a personal decision to buy on my own accord.

Please register or login to post forum replies