Forums

Topic Cholesterol - An Explanation Using a Military Context

• Mon 16th Apr 2018 - 12:44pm

The example in the last paragraph leads me to my point in this section. Determine and record your daily blood Blood Pressure Decreaser pressure patterns right alongside your daily medication log. In my case, there is a very strong correlation between the medication's effectiveness wearing off and my blood pressure rising. Since I do not want it to rise at all where I can help it I worked with my cardiologist to determine when I should take which medications so I can keep the pressure closer to the right level all the time. In the absence of keeping your own (and very honest) log of blood pressures and medication times and amounts, your doctor can only guess at amounts and times of day based on the averages found in studies and the one blood pressure reading they took when you walked into the exam room. This can easily result in being undermedicated, resulting in high blood pressure more than necessary, or being overmedicated, resulting in being more zombie-like than necessary. Measure your blood pressure often and record the results, medications and other notes you think may be important and present them to your doctor. He or she will appreciate having real information and the opportunity to adjust your medications as they need to be uniquely for you and for greatest success with the least medication.

Having your daily blood pressure cycles under control and your medication properly adjusted is very important to safely working after a heart attack. The pressure and fatigue of most jobs is probably going to play havoc with you so make sure you have the groundwork laid to help prevent that workplace havoc from harming your health any more than it has to. Once you get your medications balanced and your daily blood pressure cycles nice and steady in the good range make sure to keep monitoring. The stress levels of your work and life may go up or down, your heart and body may become significantly stronger or weaker, your metabolism of the medication may evolve and other factors may affect that daily cycle and change it over time. If those changes result in resetting your system for higher or lower blood pressures you may end up undermedicated or overmedicated even though you did not change anything. Keep on monitoring and working with your doctor to keep that blood pressure in its ideal range.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/blood-pressure-decreaser-review

• Mon 16th Apr 2018 - 4:05pm

such a great post

Please register or login to post forum replies