Forums

TopicUp to 7% off runescape buy and sell as New Promo on Rsorder for Loot Duels Until Oct.19

• Fri 12th Oct 2018 - 9:05am

So, all those people who said theyre parents work for Bethesda and they didnt tell you about this rs gold new game even though its on theyre website, then your parents hate you and dread the day you were born. I persinally think that Bethesda is getting bored of ES. thats why theyre coming out with all these other games. I wouldnt expect them to start making another ES for a few years.

A professional Game website is Recommended to you, Rsorder is a Trusted Runescape gold Site 2018 to Buy All RS products with 24/7 online. It owns 10 years of experience in the gaming market and Millons of players from Europe, Asia, South America and so on.Now The new version of Mobile is live, you can buy All RS products with mobile conveniently and quickly!

5% more gold code:RSYK5 for all rs products & 10% Off code:OSRSA10 for all osrs accounts anytime!

Items Acquired During Quest:Chicken, Fox, Grain, Vials of Liquid (Dihydrogen monoxide), Tin ore powder, Cupric ore powder, Nitrous Oxide, Sodium chloride, Cupric sulphate, Acetic acid, Gypsum, Alchemical notes, Magnet, Vials, Metal spade, Tin, Bronze wire, Shears, Knife, Chisel, ??? mixtures, Tin (filled), Bronze key,

Metal spade (without handle), and an Hourglass.1 Quest Point, 1000 Prayer exp, 1000 Herblore exp, and 1000 Agility exp, Gaze of Saradomin, Temple knights initate helmet, 3000gp, and if you were a male when you began the quest you will get a Makeover voucher (good for 1 free makeover).Start Point:To Start:Speak to Sir Amik Varze in the White Knights Castle.

Miner(s), Keldagrim library key, Keldagrim key mould 1, Keldagrim key mould 2, Keldagrim key mould 3, Keldagrim key mould 4, Keldagrim key mould 5, Keldagrim key mould 6, Keldagrim Key 1, Keldagrim Key 2, Keldagrim Key 3, Keldagrim Key 4, Keldagrim Key 5, Keldagrim Key 6, and a Big Rock.45K .

My RuneScape account was banned in September, 2010. A bit over four years later, it still has the same display name. I rather like the display name (it wouldn't be valuable on a secondary market, but it has sentimental value), so I'd like to use it as the name of one of my other accounts, if possible.

Pretty simple, plant most of the seeds you get. Do kingdom management to get lot of bird nest for tree seeds. You will get lot of herb seeds from slayer and other PvM This skill will be really useful for herblore since you will get most of your herbs from this.

The Ragerly-Awaited RS Mobile will launch!Now Rsorder Supply Up to 7% off RS 2007 gold &Runescape gold for you to enjoy and Join Loot Duels RuneScape Until Oct.19, 2018!More http://www.rsorder.com/rs-gold

ESM5:5% off code without minimum purchase limit!
    ESM7: 7% off code for your order is $100+ ! 

Long-Term Discount Code:7% off Code SYTHE to buy RS Gold Anytime´╝ü

Please register or login to post forum replies